April 17, 2013

Motif-a-Day: Day 13 ~ Fleur

Hey Everyone!

I woke up this morning to an email from my mom asking if I could come over and babysit today. So, I got to spend some time with fellow yarn lovers!


...and my siblings too ;) But those little kittens are so adorable and getting SO big. I can hardly believe it!

I spent a lot of time working on the new design...


The Enchanted motif won the weekend design contest (I know, late notice on my part)! I am creating a wrap pattern with the enchanted motif...I'll share a sneak peak tomorrow!

In the meantime, here is today's motif to hold you over!



Introducing the Fleur motif!  I designed this one kind of on accident...I was playing around with stitches and this happy accident came into being. It looks absolutely lovely in Noro Kirara :)


I'd love to make this into a cropped cardigan. It would be so lovely for the warmer months!

And, this is all I have time to write today. Dustin and I are going to see Oz the great and powerful with his mom. I've heard enough mixed reviews I'm not sure how I'll like it, but we'll see!

Happy Crocheting!
Chelsea

0 Comments, Leave a Comment:

Craftsy Logo
Google
 
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Blogging tips