February 28, 2013

BABY WEEK!!

Hey Everyone!!

I feel like I have slacked to no end this week. Maybe part of me was just worn out...I haven't even had my laptop on since I blogged on Monday!

Yesterday was the big day! We got to see sweet little Baby Wales on a computer screen! This is what we saw


That little face is so sweet! Our baby is a little wiggle worm. Both the ultrasound tech and the perinatal doctor that saw us commented on how much the baby moved! The doctor called it a runner as he was trying to view the heart. The great news is, we have a structurally sound baby!

This is my favorite picture that was printed out for us :) I feel so blessed to have gotten to have a 4-D ultrasound and have such amazing 3-D pictures!

We are not finding out the gender of the baby until tomorrow night at a little Gender Reveal party at my parents house! Today I am taking a envelope with the ultrasound picture saying if it is a boy or a girl to a bakery here in town. Tomorrow I am picking up cupcakes that are filled with either pink or blue frosting! We will be biting into our cupcakes around 7 o'clock...I CAN'T WAIT!


Hurray for half way there! Taking pictures of my bump is still scary. I don't look that big until I'm looking at a camera!

Happy Crocheting!
Chelsea

1 Comments, Leave a Comment:

Dear Chelsea, Congrats on your baby!
and thank you so much for sharing this wonderful moment. I cannot believe how clearly you can see the baby's features! I am also very happy and couldn't be more excited for you. I feel that I am waiting to be a grandma for the 4 th time!! LOL! My daughter has 3 children, 2 boys now aged 11 and 6 and a girl 4. Can't wait to hear more news! My congratulations go to the grandparents too. BTW you look great!

Craftsy Logo
Google
 
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Blogging tips