December 12, 2011

What a break!

Well, that was a bit longer of a break than I anticipated enjoying!

I have been feeling guilty the last few days because of my lack of posting. I figured it was time to ease my conscience today! I have been enjoying a lot more crochet time since the end of the NaMoCroMo project. I have had a lot of design ideas spring from it, as well! Maybe someday I'll be very well known for my motif patterns :) (a girl can dream, can't she?)

Today I delivered a 3 scarves and 2 hats to one of my friends who I used to work with. I designed all of the scarves, and used other patterns for the hats. She is planning on giving them as gifts to her family (and a hat/scarf set to herself). Which reminds me that I have a sad lack of crocheted gifts for my own family this year!  I might try and change this with the 2 weeks I still have before Christmas :) I finished one of the scarves while I was babysitting my cousins the last week in November.

My little cousin is a natural model!
The scarf patterns are currently en queue to be written up for the enjoyment of my blog readers! I think you all will like them very much (as well as the other patterns that are ahead of these in the line of waiting to be written!).

Happy Crocheting!
Chelsea

0 Comments, Leave a Comment:

Craftsy Logo
Google
 
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Blogging tips