February 03, 2011

Blizzard!

Yes, it blizzarded here! (I know that's not a real word, but it's the only word I can think of to properly describe what REALLY happened!)

We got a ton of snow as the wind whipped and roared and howled all night long. We woke up to a huge 5 foot drift of snow covering our walk way. My daddy got the privilege of shoveling us out. Here is what it looked like after!


That's a LOT of snow. My brothers and sisters were making tunnels in the drifts. I have yet to see the inside of one (thank you lovely cold), but I will when I'm feeling better.

I did accomplish something during this blizzard! I finished up writing the fingerless mitt pattern that will accompany the Winter Spice hat!


The pattern is off at the testers right now, and I anticipate it being ready very soon!

This would be all my news for now...I'm praying for a speedy recovery from the cold I'm facing right now. I had to deal with no voice at school all day today (I think my teachers liked a quiet Chelsea for once!), but hopefully it's only a one day thing :)

Happy Crocheting!
Chelsea

0 Comments, Leave a Comment:

Craftsy Logo
Google
 
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Blogging tips