January 15, 2011

I did it!

Hi Everyone!!

Exciting news! I made the deans list for my Fall semester at school :) I ended the semester with a 3.833 GPA.

This week was my first week of school. I've survived! I'm really enjoying being an art student so far, and I'll say that my drawing is going to be forced into improvement (that is not a bad thing at all!), and my creativity will be challenged at all times. I also have some spare time at school, and I sit in the halls or my classrooms and crochet! I'm working on a new pattern right now that I'm hoping to have finished this week. Here is a sample to get you all excited!



Many thanks to my lovely "sister" Stephanie for taking my photograph while I was visiting last week! She did a fantastic job!
Happy Crocheting (and back to school)!
Chelsea

1 Comments, Leave a Comment:

Congratulations and what a wonderful photo!

Craftsy Logo
Google
 
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Blogging tips