January 31, 2011

Getting snowed in!


It certainly is that time of year again! Here in southern Wisconsin we're supposed to be getting 18-24 inches of snow in the next 2 days! I got off of work today, and will not be traveling to school tomorrow. Instead, I get more crochet time! I've been working on some of my projects with a cup of chai tea by the fire. I'm not the only one enjoying the nice toasty fire!


My kitty loves it too! Between the two of us and mom, we fight for that favorite chair that sits right next to the fire. Amberose (the kitty) wins most of the time because he's just too cute to move, although mom says otherwise.

Back to crocheting!
Chelsea

1 Comments, Leave a Comment:

excellent design!
thanks a lot for sharing with us :)

Craftsy Logo
Google
 
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Blogging tips