July 07, 2008

An Amazing Piece of News!

Get this-

Crochet, according to ABC News, is now "in!"

They even interviewed Crochet Today! Editor Brett Bara!

Just kinda exciting, maybe that will make a few more people interested in crocheting!

Happy Crocheting-

Chelsea

p.s. You may be excited to hear that I'm about 1/2 way through my sweater coat...pictures are to come!!

3 Comments, Leave a Comment:

Crocheting has always been IN for me. I love to crochet.

Hey Girl! (I don't know if you use your real name or not)I am so glad to see that you still have your blog -- I was just cleaning out my "favorites" tab and found you. Great photos!

Would you consider (please?), just consider... being in the FISH Achievers? I am trying to focus on awesome teens, just like you!

Great blog - great work and best wishes too.

~Vicki S.

Nice site! I'm going to have to turn my girlfriend on to you. She crotchets also.

Nice wings! Love the design!

Craftsy Logo
Google
 
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Blogging tips